Friday 30 April 2010

On the road again ...


Once you realize that the road is the goal
and that you are always on the road, 
not to reach a goal, 
but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, 
life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, 
in itself an ecstasy.
Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj, 1897-1981




Today is the last day of April and I have been busy creating a mosaic of my photo a day for April.

Back in February I encouraged my friends to join with me to create a 365 Flickr group and take a photo each day.
With a little bit of trial and error we have managed to surpass our wildest dreams and had such fun on the way.
You can check out our 365 group here
We are spread out in the USA, UK, Thailand, Denmark, China, Vietnam and this is such a great way of staying connected.
I am just in love with my iPhone and the possibilities its brings, but any camera and a Flickr account are all you need to get started.
Because we love to keep it interesting, we have lots of mini themes going on such as : Floating, Fresh and Books we've read are a few of the recent ones.



Here's to enjoying the journey and having a few photos to remind me of where I've been  - because the way my memory is going I'll need this to remember what I did last week!


Technical info:
To make a square mosaic go here
To make the heart or circle go here

Be warned a 365 group is addictive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Quick Linker