Tuesday 30 March 2010

Inspiring thoughts for Tuesday

I love inspiring thoughts that lift me up, 
especially on days where I feel weighed down.
Today I thought I would share some that I have personalised with my own photos. 

This is a seagull from Suffolk in England,  
I hope one day I too will be able to call it home
But I realise
that my happiness is here and now
so dreaming is part of the plan.
 Mount Ranier symbolises the peak I am moving towards.


Alice reminds me that lunch is always on the menu!

Remembering a day last summer in Denmark,
when part of our family 
was together from all parts of the globe.
We all need a sense of belonging 
and to help others to feel they belong too.

Thanks for belonging long enough to read through my blog. 
Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! Your photos really bring the quotes alive. I'm honoured to be part of the tribe!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Quick Linker