Wednesday 13 January 2010

houses on every quilt


Started a new quilt today.......I have got a theme for the year ... houses.
Every quilt I make this year is going to have a house on it somewhere - maybe everywhere.
I was inspired by some photos I found on flickr for best house quilt ever and had to give it a try. Rather than white  background I am going for grey...... my new fave colour. Yes turquoise is still a love but just after grey now.
So with 30 house blocks to make, I am aiming to make 6 a day and have it done in a week.
Feeling very motivated this year- must be the unravelling course I am doing. Just love it.
I hope that by focussing my creativity on houses, I will find the house of my dreams this year - near the sea and in the Suffolk (UK). 
I'll keep you posted and have you round for tea when I find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Quick Linker