Saturday 9 January 2010

Is snow really that cold?















I must be crazy. I have just been out in the garden at -10C with my slipper off to photograph my foot in the snow.
Why?
I'm doing a photo journaling course and needed feet photos. So trying to be different I went out barefoot.
First problem was that I could not balance on one leg and take a photo. Why on one leg ? Because the instant I had put my barefoot in the snow a sharp pain was experienced and I had the immediate urge to remove my foot from said snow. This led to a balance problem. which led to the foot falling back into the snow.... and so the process repeated several times.
Yet... having frozen my foot in the name of art I was not going to retreat indoors without a trophy photo.
The original idea was for Rufus and I to be barefoot in the snow together - he shot back inside the house and so the only way I could reunite our feet was in the warmth of the kitchen...








2 comments:

  1. Ooh, that does look cold! When I first saw that photo, I couldn't work out how you'd managed to have two left feet... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha the one with the little furry foot on top of yours is great!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Quick Linker